Ashutosh Tiwari, Jagdalpur. A double murder has taken place in Bastar district of Chhattisgarh. Where unknown accused entered a house and attacked with weapons and brutally killed the mother and her son. The accused took the other son hostage and attacked him with a sharp weapon. The seriously injured youth is undergoing treatment in the hospital. The police is investigating this heart-wrenching murder case. Meanwhile, the injured Nitesh Gupta has made a big revelation. He told that four people had entered the house to steal from the jewellery shop. But when he started screaming after seeing them, the accused took him hostage and beat him. Meanwhile, when the mother and elder brother came after hearing the sound, the accused killed them in front of their eyes. And the accused ran away.

The injured told the story of the incident

Nitesh Gupta, the younger son seriously injured in the Gupta family double murder case, is undergoing treatment in the hospital. The injured youth has told the police that four people had entered the house late at night and were trying to enter Trishala Jewelers adjacent to his house. During this time, the injured youth woke up and when he screamed loudly, the four tied him up and beat him. Meanwhile, the mother and elder brother Nilesh also woke up on hearing the voice of the injured and reached his room. During this time, the attackers standing in the room attacked both of them with a hammer. Due to which he and his elder brother died. At present, the police is investigating the whole matter and is saying that the truth will come out after the investigation.

According to the information, Gayatri Gupta (50 years), a resident of Anupama Chowk in Kotwali police station area, lived with her two sons Nilesh Gupta (32 years) and Nitesh Gupta (29 years). She used to run a small shop in front of the house. All three had gone to attend a wedding function last night. After returning home at around 11 pm, when all three were sleeping at night, unknown attackers entered the house from the back door and attacked all three one after the other. In this, the mother and the elder son died on the spot, the accused took the second son Nitesh hostage and attacked him with a blade-like weapon and left him dead near the bathroom. After this bloody game, the accused fled.

This is how the murder case was revealed

Like every day, this morning when the people around did not see Gayatri Gupta, they knocked on the door of the house but even after this there was no response. After which people got suspicious and they informed Dial 112 about it. On receiving the information, the 112 team reached the spot and meanwhile saw that the door was closed, so the team entered the house from the back of the other building. After which the front door was opened and it was seen that the dead bodies of the mother and son were lying in the house. At the same time, the younger son was lying in an injured state near the bathroom. He has been admitted to the hospital for treatment. This incident has caused a sensation in the entire area. On receiving the information of the incident, the Kotwali police reached the spot and after registering the case, sent the bodies for post-mortem.

rising incidence of murder

A day before, the police arrested two murder accused in Bastar and sent them to jail. They committed the murder after a minor dispute and to save themselves, they hanged the body in the house of the deceased. In another case, a few days ago, two brothers were murdered in a land dispute in the Kotwali police station area of ​​Jagdalpur. Due to such continuous murders, an atmosphere of unrest and fear is visible in Bastar.