CG Mob Lynching: In the Arang area of ​​the capital Raipur, 3 youths were killed in mob lynching on the charges of cow smuggling in the midnight of 7 June. Angry with the lack of action even after 14 days of the incident, the Muslim community took to the streets last Friday and demanded action. 15 days after this incident, on Saturday, the police arrested an accused Harsh Mishra from Durg, after which the police have now arrested another youth Raja Agarwal related to this case. There may be more arrests in the case.

According to the police, the accused Raja Agarwal, a resident of Jhalpa in Mahasamund district, had absconded after the incident and also switched off his mobile. During this time he did not contact anyone. During his abscondence, he was hiding at his maternal uncle’s house in village Deori on the Maharashtra border. After technical investigation, the police got his location. After which the SIT surrounded him and arrested him.

SIT has been formed to arrest the accused in the case

Considering the seriousness of the incident, the Senior Superintendent of Police constituted a 14-member special team under the leadership of Additional Superintendent of Police (Rural) Kirtan Rathore and directed the team members to trace and arrest the unknown accused. On which the members of the special team inspected the crime scene and started collecting detailed information regarding the incident. The police team started tracking the unknown accused through technical analysis and other means.

SIT changed the section

After investigating the matter, the SIT has also changed the section in the case. A case of culpable homicide has been registered against the accused. Earlier, a case of attempted murder and assault was registered. So far two people have been arrested in this case. More arrests may be made in the case.

this is the whole incident

The incident took place on the night of 6th and 7th June at around 3 am. A truck CG 07 CG 3929 was chased by some people from Patewa area of ​​Mahasamund district due to suspicion of cow smuggling. The youths stopped the truck on the Mahanadi bridge of Arang. The accused pulled out Chand Mian, Guddu Khan and Saddam Khan sitting inside the truck and beat them badly and fled from the spot. As soon as the information about the incident was received, Arang police reached the spot. As soon as the police reached the spot, a youth Chand Mian had died. Two others were seriously injured. They were taken to the hospital for treatment. During this, one of the injured, Guddu Khan, died during treatment and a seriously injured youth Saddam Khan died 11 days later i.e. on 18th June during treatment at Mekahara. All the three deceased youths were residents of Uttar Pradesh.

Don’t forget to follow Lalluram.Com’s WhatsApp channel.