WHO gave disturbing information on corona virus, what is the truth

WHO gave disturbing information on corona virus, what is the truth

August 1, 2020 Off By Vishnu Mahanand

Geneva: The World Health Organization (WHO) has once again clarified that coronavirus is not going to get rid of it soon. WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said that such epidemics occur once in centuries and its effects will be felt for decades to come.  

In the emergency committee meeting, the WHO chief said, “Many countries who believed that they have left Corona are now battling new cases.” Some countries which were less affected by the virus in the beginning, now the situation there is worrisome. He further said that fast work is being done on the vaccine, but now we have to learn to live with the virus and we will have to deal with whatever we have. 

Ghebayeus said, ‘Many scientific questions have been solved and many are being answered. Early results of serology studies are presenting a consistent picture. Most people of the world are sensitive to this virus. Such epidemics occur once in centuries and we will feel the effects for decades to come ‘. WHO declared this after the Corona virus was declared a Global Health Emergency or Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC). It was the fourth meeting. 

Significantly, this virus originated from Wuhan in China has caused havoc in the whole world. With the health crisis, economies of most countries have derailed. Europe saw a decline of 12.1 percent in GDP and 11.9 percent in the union block. More than 17 million people have been infected with Corona so far. While around 675,000 people have died