Study between Corona:Community education will now be conducted in Chhattisgarh, by installing loudspeakers in Panchayat; Bluetooth text will be shared in tribal areasJuly 29, 2020
- School Education Department webinar: Alternative measures due to network problem
- Principal Secretary Dr. Alok Shukla and DPI Jitendra Shukla addressed
Children’s education should not be affected during the coronary period. With a view to continue it consistently and in a better way, a system of community education will be arranged in Chhattisgarh. Teachers will take classes by installing loudspeakers in village panchayats. In the tribal areas, audio text will be shared via Bluetooth. All this exercise is being done in view of the problem of internet and mobile.
Various alternative measures to maintain continuity of studies were discussed in the school education department’s webinar on Tuesday. The webinar was addressed by Dr. Alok Shukla, Principal Secretary of the department and Director Public Education (DPI) Jitendra Shukla. It consisted of officers from department to group level officers. Members of the newly formed Professional Learning Community were also present.
Work on three options, teachers can participate voluntarily
- Community support in villages and mohallas: In this, teachers will request special persons from the community to arrange for teaching children in villages and mohallas. Teachers will prepare a calendar to teach children here and then teach with the help of the community accordingly. In this regard, guidelines will be given by SCERT from time to time. Those who wish to participate in this education can fill the form by visiting this link http://forms.gle/IGXMHTGZwcmaSzpRA of Google.
- Loudspeaker School: With the help of Panchayats, they will teach children in the village through loudspeakers. Many teachers of the state have also started this experiment. Now this is being implemented in all panchayats. For this, teachers can voluntarily fill the form by going to the link of Google from http: forms.gle/acMV5yMEXwXmV4BZ6.
- Bulatu lyrics: During the webinar, the teachers also gave information about audio party through Bluetooth. No internet is required for this. It also works on feature phones. In such a situation, the idea is to implement this scheme in tribal areas. Regarding this, the teachers who want to work voluntarily, they can give information by going to Google’s link http://forms.gle/qKGrFKUprDWtBzyCA.
New options for Padhyun Tuhar Duar will also be considered. The
state government has started the Padhai Tuhar Duar program to teach children. Through this, the government is teaching school children through the website and online. In many places, there is a problem in the education of children due to lack of mobile facilities. In view of this, new measures are being taken to study in rural areas.