If you have made a mistake in the registration form, you will not be able to get Rs 6,000 every year, improve this at homeJuly 29, 2020
New Delhi, Business Desk. Under the fifth installment of the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan), the central government has transferred two thousand rupees to the beneficiary farmers account in April itself. At the same time, it is being said in many media reports that the government is going to send the sixth installment to the bank accounts of the farmers in the first week of August. However, no official information has so far been provided by the government in this regard. Still there are many farmers who have filled the registration forms to get benefits under this scheme but they are not getting installments from the government. Actually, due to some kind of omission in the registration form, farmers are not getting the benefit of this scheme.
If the name you have filled in the registration form and your name in the Aadhaar card is not matched, then you can miss the installment. Also, if you make any kind of mistake in filling the bank account number, IFSC Code, then you will not get the benefit of this scheme. Apart from this, even if you give the wrong details of your plot, you may face problems.
It is very easy to fix the mistake of registration form
If your installment is not coming, then you can review your registration form from PM Kisan’s website and fix it if you see any mistake.
Let’s know what the step-by-step process of correcting a mistake:
- First of all, open the official website of PM Kisan on your browser.
- Now on the right side you will see the ‘Farmers Corner’ tab.
- Under this tab you will see the option of ‘Updation of Self Registration’.
- Click on the option of Updation of Self Registration.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, where you enter the Aadhaar number and captcha code and search.
- Now information related to the form will appear in front of you. Under the Action tab on the right, you will see an option to ‘Edit’ the form.
- You click on the Edit tab.
- Now the form filled by you will appear.
- You can edit all other details in this form except name and Aadhaar number.
If there is any error in your name and the name entered in the Aadhaar card, then you can correct it with the option of ‘Edit Aadhaar Failure Records’.
PM Kisan is a very ambitious project of the government. This scheme aims to increase the income of lakhs of the country’s donors. Under this scheme, the government provides cash assistance of Rs 6,000 in a financial year to farmers. These cash assistance is provided in three equal installments.