Electrical switch making factory caught fire, loss of croresJuly 8, 2020
Phagwara In Phagwara, Punjab, expensive machinery and equipment were gutted in a fire this morning in a factory making electrical switches. The police and fire department said that the fire was probably caused by a short circuit at the location switches factory in the local industrial complex. Fire brigade vehicles found the fire after much effort. Satpal Sethi and Ashok Sethi, managing directors of the factory, said that there was a loss of about Rs 1.5 crore in the fire.