Corona Country LIVE / So far 4.25 lakh infected; 1.74 lakhs are undergoing treatment, 2.37 lakhs have been cured, the number of patients recovering from 13 days is more than the active cases.June 22, 2020
- In 15 hours, 15158 cases were reported, 9069 patients were cured and 426 died.
- Maharashtra reported positive of 3870 patients and 3000 patients in Delhi
- Now daily testing is close to 2 lakhs, 68 lakh tests have been conducted in the country so far
The number of corona infected in the country has increased to 4 lakh 25 thousand 667. In the last 24 hours, 15 thousand 140 patients increased. The highest number of 3870 cases were reported in Maharashtra followed by 3000 cases in Delhi. The number of patients recovering in the last 13 days has surpassed the number of patients being treated. Now 1 lakh 74 thousand 803 patients are being treated, while 2 lakh 37 thousand 252 have been cured. A total of 13 thousand 704 patients have died.
Fast growing cases as testing increases
Due to the rapid increase in the number of infected people, the testing has also been increased. Till June 16, the country had a maximum of 1.5 lakh tests, now its number is close to 2 lakh. 1 lakh 90 thousand 730 corona tests were done on Sunday.
Kamakhya temple closed for 3 days
Kamakhya Temple in Guwahati, Assam, has been closed for 3 days due to the Ambuwachi festival starting today. This time the temple administration has decided not to host the fair. During this time only religious rituals will be held here. The temple was opened on 8 June after a 75-day lockdown. Kamakhya is one of the 51 Shaktipeeths of the country. Last year, 25 lakh people attended this fair.
State of 5 states
- Madhya Pradesh: After 3 cases were reported in Ujjain on Sunday, now Corona positive number has increased to 826, while two patients died. Meanwhile, 41 infected have increased in Indore district. So far 4329 cases have been reported here. Of these, 3185 patients have been cured.
- Maharashtra: 3870 infected were found in the state on Sunday. This is the second largest number of new corona cases in a day. The highest number of 3874 reports came here on Saturday. Pune also reported 823 cases in 24 hours. Here it is the largest number of infected in a day.
- Uttar Pradesh: Corona has been confirmed in 9 people including 11 in Baghpat on Sunday, 8-8 in Hardoi and Moradabad, 2 in Muzaffarnagar, 7 in Farrukhabad, doctor in Etah. With this, the number of infected in the state reached 17 thousand 200.
- Rajasthan: According to the Health Department, 154 cases were reported in the state on Sunday. Most of these 59 patients were found in Dholpur. In addition, a case was reported in Jaipur 31, Jhunjhunu 22, 12 in Alwar, 9 in Sikar, 5 in Dungarpur, 3 in Rajsamand, 2-2 in Jhalawar, Nagaur and Udaipur, Churu. One case is from another state.
- Bihar: 99 positives including 21 women were found in 16 districts of the state on Sunday. The number of infected in the state has reached 7602. The health department said that in Darbhanga district, the maximum number of corona cases were 32. This is followed by 18 in Samastipur, 9-9 in Banka and Bhagalpur, 5-5 in Patna and Rohtas, 4 in Siwan, 3-3 in Kishanganj and Nawada, 2-2 in Bhojpur, Madhepura, Munger and West Champaran, Jehanabad, Nalanda. And 1-1 infected found in Vaishal