Bill Gates explained India’s potential:Gates said – full potential to make Corona vaccine in India, the whole world has high hopes from India against Corona
- India’s pharma industry is doing important work to make Corona vaccine
- India is facing huge health crisis due to dense population
Microsoft’s co-founder Bill Gates has favored India with the Kovid-19 vaccine. He said that India’s pharmaceutical industry has the potential to produce Kovid-19 vaccine not only for its country but for the whole world. Many important steps are being taken in India regarding vaccine and India’s pharma industry is doing important work towards making Corona vaccine.
Bill Gates, trustee of the Bill & Milinda Gates Foundation, said on Thursday that Gates ‘Kovid-19: India’s War Against the Virus’ documentary in India said that India has a very large health crisis due to its large area and dense population. Have to contend with Speaking on the potential of India’s pharma industry, he said that India has many pharmaceutical and vaccine companies, which supply medicines all over the world.
Bill Gates said these things somewhere
- Most of the vaccine is manufactured in India. The Serum Institute is the biggest example of this.
- There are also many companies in India like Bio E, Bharat Biotech. Who are working towards helping make the COVID-19 vaccine in the country.
- India is also helping us develop a vaccine by joining with the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI).
- India’s pharma industry is fully capable of manufacturing the Corona vaccine. This will help reduce deaths from corona and increase immunity. In this way we will be able to win the battle of Corona.
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is also working closely with the Government of India, ICMR.
Work on 14 vaccines is going on in India too
- Earlier this month, Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan Singh had told that work is going on on 14 corona vaccines in India. Work on 4 of these vaccines is expected to reach the phase of clinical trials in the next 3 to 5 months.
- Apart from all these, out of 148 vaccines that are under operation in the world, 5 are either from Indian companies or Indian companies are partners. There is also Zydus Cadila Company of Gujarat. The same company produced the first vaccine for swine flu in the country in 2010.
- In addition, Bharat Biotech is working closely with institutions from other countries on two, Indian Immunologicals Limited and Serum Institute of India 1-1 vaccine.